Monday, August 24, 2009

Over

The day is almost over. I think I'm going to turn in by 7 actually, so I can wake up early and do my sister's hair and makeup. She'll be in 7th Grade this year and she wants to have straight hair the first day, so I am going to wake up early with her and give up my last day of sleeping in (the first day I don't have to be in class until 12:30!!). I don't really mind, because I love acting like my sister is my life-size doll or something and she could look really cute if she wasn't trying so hard to be such a tom-boy-poseur. And I love doing people's makeup. :) It's so fun, I think I may want to do that part time for a job if I don't feel like doing something else more.

I'm watching "The Devil Wears Prada" right now. It's at the scene where Miranda Presley (Meryl Streep) tells Andy (Anne Hathaway) about how she's disappointed because she took the chance at hiring "the smart, fat girl". :D I love that line, because it's just hilarious. I think Anne Hathaway is beautiful, even when they make her start out "ugly" in every single movie.... Really, whatever movie she's in (Princess Diaries, Devil Wears Prada...) she starts out as some frumpy, bad-haired little girl who someone with fashion sense eventually takes mercy on and transforms her into a miraculous fashion MIRACLE!!

If I had to be an actress, I would be either Anne Hathaway or Audrey Hepburn. Both have very brunette hair, and dark eyes, which I don't. Blonde wavy hair, and grey-blue (with a little bit of green) eyes and chub everywhere. The blondeness is fine, except for "dunb blonde" jokes, and the fact that if I ever wear pink I feel very cliche. I'd love to have dark brown eyes though.

But today was a great day for the ABC, I did stay very hydrated (despite my fear I wouldn't) and I ate less than 400. Not by much, about 385-390, but I stopped my snack urges. And in a few moments I am going to go shower so I can put my hair up in curlers for tomorrow. My outfit will be amazing, and if my hair is amazing too, I won't even put it back in a scarf-headband. (That's the only reason I buy scarves: if they are light enough to be used as a headband. I just let the long ends trail over the front of my shoulder and it looks very nice, I think.)

I want hair that curls lightly, big spirals that bounce a little and draw attention up to my face. I know you can do that with soda cans, but I don't have the time (or the will, or the calories left) to drink that much soda. So I am going to have to find some other means of achieving what I want... there are some somewhere in this house....

This will be my last post for today. So good night to everyone! :) I'm so appreciative of everyone's support and comments, and I love reading your blogs because they are so inspirational to me. Stay strong!! <3 Only 100 calories for me tomorrow. I love ABC!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Anne Hathaway and Audrey Hepburn, such amazing woman in my opinion. Thats so great that you would wake up for you sister like that. :) My sister is going into grade 5. But she rarely asks me to do her hair and makeup, I wish she did more. :(

stay strong.

Anonymous said...

haha is such a good thing to read the blog of someone that does great on ABC and that is hilarious (seriously, the only time i tried the ABC thing i failed miserably xD )

If i were an actress i would definitively be Kirsten Dunst. She's not a total thinspiration for me, but she's pretty and i've loved her movies as far.

Take care