I probably just need to establish my own goals. Re-establish. I cannot let myself get discouraged.... Ugh, who even talks like this??? I have such odd little phrases and words that no one gets why I use them, least of all me. Old soul-ness of me, I guess. Anyway. Focussing.
I'm calling this a 400 calorie day. I fast from now until 28 hours from now. Liquids only and plenty of walking. Maybe I'll fix my hair up nice and plan some treat for myself. Like finally getting my furniture out of my room! I was going to go for a minimalist style, but I'm having to deal with the fact that my room doubles as a guest room when people come over. So no major changes (like sleeping on a mattress on the floor, which would be fine by me though not any ancient visitors) and I have to keep one mirror at least. I choose to have a bed pushed against a far wall (I could probably manage to do yoga in the middle of my floor, I love yoga so much!!), a desk by my door (still leaving open space in the middle) and my dresser next to the desk, purely for the sake of a mirror and three drawers of extra storage (as all my clothes now reside in my closet, I will probably only need a quarter of a drawer).
Or I could fix my hair and makeup how I plan to for this dance next week at band camp. I really truly am not fond of dancing, but I have this sparkly top that I wore in a dance class I once took that would perfectly fit the "club" setting they are trying to get. :) It's hot pink and a little low cut, but I can fix it so I won't be like.... I don't know. One of those girls who try to show off by wearing ultra-slutty clothes or something.
I think since I've been losing a bit of weight that the shirt should look perfect on me. (Maybe. I'll try to stay optimistic.) It even has a matching head band and I can wear my hair curly/wavy and try out a smokey eye for makeup and just a little bit of a lighter color on my lips than they are normally. A deep rosy color or something. And heels! I love heels! If I had a black skirt I'd wear that, but as I don't, I'll make do with something else.
And to prepare for that dance, I shall make a new schedule for my calorie intake. Maybe like, 500, 200, fast, 300, fast. That'll take me right up to the dance on Wednesday. Perfect! :D
Now I'm all cheery and very very happy about my calories for today. I'm going to skip dinner. I'll say I'm tired or something. Love to everyone, stay strong! <33
(Oh, and everyone who commented about the bar on my last post: lol, yeah I'd love it too! But there are too many people who'd rather keep us fat unfortunately. I hope one day the world will change and we wouldn't have to have a secret bar just to avoid food and other evils of the world!)

6 comments:
You are so sweet! She won't move out until I am either done with school (because I need help with the chillins) or my husband comes home (and he won't until I am done with school - unless awesome things happen)
Starving artist - that is classic! I don't look like one right now, but honestly, what great thinspiration! Ha ha!
I'm going to come back later and read your post because right now I have to skedaddle..
sounds like your going to have a fun time:) and your calorie intake plan sounds good. its been awhile since i have fasted...
Just seeing your comments makes me smile!!! :D
Actually, I'm restraining myself from smiling right now because people are about and they must remain oblivious, for apparently it is not normal for me to laugh and smile. Go figure....
I was seriously about to go eat (that's shameful to write, I'm awful...) and now your comments have made me want to fast longer. :) Thanks for being so thinspiring!
Haha! I love how your mood changed as I read through your post ; D I totally do that too! haha! Sounds like you have a great plan for the dance. I personally love to dance <3 And I live in heels because I wish I was tall.
I never feel like I accomplished anything. The only time I come close is when I'm fasting...but even then I feel I could do better... : /
Good luck with the fast, I'm sure you'll do wonderful <3
I'm not usually a fan of tattoos either. The guy in my header is so strange. His face looks like he should be really upper class and posh and refined... yet he has these tattoos that don't seem to fit at all, yet suit him perfectly. Such an interesting person.
I feel that I've had a good day when I look at the normal calorie intake for a person (2000 for girls, 2500 for boys) and count how much I'm under that. I usually have about 600 per day, so I know that with an almost 2000 cal deficit (without counting calories lost through exercising) I'm half way to losing a pound :)
Set targets and praise yourself when you meet them :) it's good for your mind, which you need to be taking care of.
I bet the shirt will look great on you. It's so good seeing how old clothes fit better after weight loss :)
Btw I wrote a comment on your last post this morning but my browser cut out and deleted it. The bar idea was very interesting, but could you imagine the competitiveness? I'd come out of there feeling SO fat lol.
Anyway, hope your day went well :)
I think the bar could be like a secret society type thing - like you have to pass certain tests and everything to make sure that you are who you say you are and all that, you know?
Your plan sounds great - just make watch out for binging episodes - I am finding more and more that my binging is coming from eating less than 500 to 700 calories in a 48 hour period. You may be able to pull it off, but I can't. Just listen to your body. You can do it! :)
Post a Comment