Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 2

ABC Day 2 went very well. I probably ate about 800 calories (don't freak out for me yet!!) and I probably burned about 400-500 by shopping! :D So I'm calling my official intake for today at 400. Maybe a little too lenient of me, but I'll do better tomorrow, of course. I always tell myself I will, and usually I am. Today was different because of a friend's birthday. There was Chinese food... but I restrained myself well. Dinner was harder to resist, but also a success.

I loved shopping. I have that amazing pair of boots already, and now I have a black skirt and some really cool tights (one bright-navy-blue color, like deep cerulean or something, and the other stone/charcoal grey) and they will look so awesome with my wrap-sweater and tank top set that I planned out before. First day of school I will look great. :) Or maybe I should wear this light-as-air, half-scoop-neck/half-floppy-collared, mock-turtle-neck shirt that's purple and new and really soft. Of course with the skirt and boots and probably the blue leggings, or maybe grey, just because vivd colors aren't so much my appearance as my personality, and I don't want to have people freak out on me.

I don't know why people want to be my friend. I am cheerful and happy outwardsly in general, and I don't get into typical high school dramatics. I don't cheat but manage good enough grades (particularly with hard to please teachers, which somehow people don't hate me for?), but I do things that are quiet and subtly half-amusing, like signing out multiple laptops under fake names. Like Paul Dano (an actor I once "loved", from his performance in "Little Miss Sunshine"). And because I am just average, an average little chub-tummied girl, I worry that maybe people aren't friends with me, and they just stand near me to make fun of me when I leave. At any rate, I dress casually, almost never looking bright as people find me (I only know people find my personality "bright" because a friend told me I am like a Cali girl--a "little miss sunshine". Pppfff.), and I think the combination of blue and purple amazingness would just be too much for some people I know who also know me. :P

As my total intake today is actually only 400, I am pleased with myself. :) I am so glad to have support from my followers and all the blogs I follow. I couldn't do this without you all to be with me!!! Much love to all. <3

8 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Sounds like a good intake to me :)

Try the blue and purple awesomeness, surprise some people. Be bold and beautiful, because i know you are deep down. Much love.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i ate chinese food today too :D but i couldn't keep my daily intake under 500 like you...hmmm i think since today you'll be my example to follow haha..

Paul Dano is HOT!

Take care

heather[hunger] said...

omfg
oihgvaebfvrhoaeib
i freakin love paul dano<333333

Anonymous said...

Well done on your second day of ABC :) today is my first! I knew shopping was amazing, but it's even more so now I know how many calories it burns haha

Savory Sweet said...

You're so silly! It sounds like you are amazing, and one of those people I would snatch away and immediately taken into my circle of friends for sipping tea (0cals! yay) and inside jokes.

I'm going to live vicariously because both outfits sound amazing.

Karen said...

Good job on your intake!
And just from this post you sound so sweet and beautiful; no wonder people want to be friends with you :)
stay strong <3

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your doing great on ABC, keep it up. I say that you do the purple and blue together. Your going to look great. :)