ICE WATER
Shards of frozen ice
Liquid glass
All thick in my mouth:
Sip,
Swallow,
GULP.
All full in my body
Just wash my bones and skin
Until I'm thin.
It's what I
want,
need,
crave,
So I can finally live.
Let me live.
Yeah, so I'm drinking water. That's what that was about... if you didn't guess. :P
Thanks to everyone who is reading and writing to me and supporting me! You all make me feel like I can climb up a cloud and fast forever, and it's a perfect feeling. I really can't say enough how much I appreciate you all....
Shoot, you know I don't know what went wrong with the stupid pictures on that last post.... There were cute dresses and shoes and everything and now it's just the one pair of boots. :( Once I save up enough money for my own laptop, I shall most certainly attempt another post with pictures. For now though... those boots are really rockin'. :D Good night, you are all truly lovely!!

3 comments:
very insightful poem.
keep goingXO
I like your poem! You should post more! <3
Thanks, I think I will, when the inspiration hits. It never comes when I need it to, but when it does come... it comes fast. I'll post a poem as soon as it strikes. :)
Post a Comment