I am probably going to just write and organize outfits and maybe practice walking around in my boots today. Because walking up uneven, filthy, linoleum stairs in high-heeled, fashion-not-function boots is going to kill me probably.... And I guess I could try to reorganize my furniture in my room so that my parents will HAVE to help me move some of it out. But whatever I may feel like I could accomplish right now, I don't think I can move my million pound bed on my own. :l
Hmm. Anyone know any really great time killers? (I've tried exercise. I am not particularly interested in it, but I do yoga and I only do that before and directly after sleep, for relaxation.) I might read through the rest of my library books. Or look at email. Find thinspo online, though I never do that. Mainly I just look around at my family and think "I do not want to wind up like these people. Don't eat that bite--leave the table." A large amount of my family has weight issues. No one in direct relation to me is skinny. Stupid genetics holding me down.
But I am determined to overcome genetics, people who want me to eat, and life. I am not going to let anyone force food on my stomach, or words into my mind. I am going to be exactly who I want to be, so the world better back off until I become thin as I want to be. I don't have an exact goal in mind. I'll just dwindle my body down to a point that I'd be happy at and I will either slow down my weight loss or maintain my weight. I like having plans for the immediate future, but I have never been a long-term-goals kind of person. If something takes more than a month to get done, I usually quit. Knitting: I only knit about four rows before I get bored and wander off. :P
This is so easy though... at least for today. So I won't quit. I'm here. :)
400 or less, 400 or less, 400 or less.... (Can you guess my new mantra...?)

6 comments:
So glad to hear that your ABC is doing great!
Mmm time killers? I usually "kill" my time going out because i hate being enclosed home..but something that makes your day go really fast and kills time is blogging (collecting thinspo or reading is also a good idea i think).
Maybe you could try doing crafts and stuff. I used to have an obsession with this site http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/ (though my projects never ended as they were supposed to haha)
Take care.
TvTropes.org is a great site to kill time...it will suck you in.
my best and favorite way to kill time is sleeeeep :) i could sleep for days on endddddd. you're doin' great. keep it up :)
omgggg i use my family as reverse thinspo all the time lol
its kinda mean, and i feel bad sometimes, but its ok cuz even they know theyre fat they just ont care.
we will both overcome our genetics! heck yes!
(thank you sooooo much for the pep talk, i really needed that :))
<333
I know your crazy-nervous about school, but please do try to stay hydrated, sweetie.
I love to kill time by finding a good book and reading it or looking up thinspos online and printing them off to make collages (just make sure you have a good excuse for those collages if someone were ever to find them). Maybe find some good movies and watch them? Personally, i can't sit still that long, but maybe it'll work for you. Lol. Good luck!
sounds like your doing great! keep it up. :) and do you play an instrument? you could always practice. :)
Post a Comment