Yeah. It's Christmas and I'm lying in bed, typing away on my iPod and listening to my parents play Santa. They've been setting things up for over two hours now. Even though they said they couldn't afford that many gifts this year.
I'm so thirsty, but forbidden from going downstairs for a drink. Bathroom water is disgusting, and I despise those little paper cups. I don't want tree carcass in my water tonight, thanks very much. I'll dehydrate in peace.
More annoying than my thirst is how cold it is here. I should not b this cold unless it is going to snowsnowsnow like there is no tomorrow. Or like there's no today even! I love snow, miss it so much--haha, miss it SNOW much. Lame joke. :) I know you all laughed, for just a millisecond.
Buried under four blankets, may as well be buried in the arctic circle!
Tomorrow (or rather, this morning) is going to suck unless I can prove I am seriously too ill to eat, but not ill enough to prevent me from opening presents. Hmm. Stomach ache might work--I've used headache too often lately. I can't fake a fever for my life (ha, or else I'd be doing it right now to warm up!) and any diagnosis like a cold or migrane is too specific to work with m parents. I'll come up with something.
I don't even think this post has a point. I'll write again, say what I got and what will be exchanged and what I'll buy with my gift cards, etc etc.
Love you all, avoid the food! (I do mean allll of you, all 38 wonderul followers who I haven't said how much I do lllloooovvvve you all to recently, so here you are: I love my spectacular best friends! Stay lovely, I'll be with everyone in thoughts throughout the holiday! Happy New Year as well!)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi, I've just made a blog. I really think you'll make great progress :) good luck.
xoxo
Christmas is a tough time to avoid eating; i hope you made out very well. I love you too, dearie!
Post a Comment