Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Better

Ugh. I was right about that salt water flush being a complete mistake--I still feel pretty awful, cramps mainly. I know it's from that and not a period, because I think my periods have stopped for good.... It's been four or five months.

Anyway, I want to say first off how I am so so sorry for freaking about it. Nothing really happened but these cramps, and they aren't even that bad.

And I feel I ought to answer some comments.

My Quest: yes I'm definitely much better and I'm certain I'll be normal tomorrow. Thanks for the concern! :)

Nikki: haha, five stars for failure. It didn't even work out right. I am switching to laxatives as soon as I get out to the store!

CreativeEatsYou: I thought it was table salt too, but it was supposed to be sea salt--it still didn't work for me anyway. :P It was so vile.

Ana's Girl: no, it was not in any way your fault whatsoever, please don't think that! I was stupid, and I really did Google it. Condemn search engines, not yourself! Plus it works fine for plenty of other people, I am just probably way too messed up inside for anything to work right for me. :l

Dot: yes I am feeling better thank you, the worst seems to be over now. :)

I am so lucky to have everyone who cares about me, I can't say thanks enough.

This was just a quick little post to say I'm fine, and I'm trying to comment on blogs that my iPod has access to. Love everyone! Good night! (good morning?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you won't be doing that again! :P glad you're feeling btter, stay strong... and safe!~Creative
x

Mina Belle said...

Ugh. yeah the salt water flush did a number on me two yesterday. not fun.